The past few years I have been dyeing Easter Eggs using men's ties that I buy at the Thrift Store.
I use the $2 Egg Kit to dye eggs with the girls, this is definitely more of a craft for me :)
Here are the silk ties BEFORE I cut them up to use them for the Eggs.
Remember, the uglier the tie, the better :)
These ties, dyed the Eggs like this:
The ties cut up & tied around the eggs:
Wrapped up in cloth & ready to get boiled:
The final products!
Egg #1
Egg #2: (Claire's favorite)
Egg #3 (This one didn't turn out so well, really faded)
Egg #4
Egg #5
Egg #6 (Kate's favorite)
Egg #7 (My Favorite!)
All the Tie-Dyed Eggs together:
Which one is your favorite?
This a fun way & easy way to dye eggs!
It's always a mystery how they are going to turn out!
Past Years:


0 Yorumlar