Dwimmerwraith
AC : 3 [16]
HD: 4
Attacks: Touch (1d6 + Curse)
Saving Throw: 13
Special: Death Curse, Incorporeal
Move: 9
HDE/XP: 6/400
Dwimmerwraiths are a horrible form of undead almost indistinguishable from normal Wraiths. They are incorporeal, and as such they are only injured by magical and silver weapons. Whenever a character is struck by a Dwimmeraith they must save against Death or become the victim of the Dwimmerwraith’s foul curse. Any character so cursed may not regain Hit Points in any manner until a Remove Curse spell is cast upon him or her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is one of those undead variants I mentioned in my earlier post. I do not claim that it is terribly original, but I will note it is not the only way I handle level drain in my campaign. The name Dwimmerwraith was an attempt to avoid copyright violation. Tolkien fans will likely know what the creature's actual name is in my notes.

0 Yorumlar