Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Chestnut Pesto Pearl Barley with Maple Miso Sprouts

Chestnut, black kale & herb pesto cream sauce, stirred through tender pearl barley, with the most incredible smoky maple miso sprouts - shredded, coated and crisped up to perfection in the oven.  A wonderful seasonal winter recipe, packed with goodness to pick you up and leave you feeling warm and nourished!

It's that time of year, when even in normal circumstances we'd all be feeling a little tired, chugging along, willing Christmas time to be nearer so we can wind down a little. I don't know about you but I feel like I've been busier than ever these past few months, both at work and personally, having recently moved home and I find when life has been a little manic, I crave nourishing, filling and tasty food - something that feels comforting but I know is also doing me good!

Keep on reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar