Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Where I've Been

I'm back! Well, getting there anyhow! I hate to ignore my buddies in the blogosphere, but it was worth it. I'd like to introduce you to Annabel, born August 13. She's a real spitfire. I'm overwhelmed, but in the best way possible. I had to compromise because I don't believe in putting my kids' pics online or talking about personal things here. So you have an adorable foot. :D

It's a wonderful thing really, because now I know without a shadow of a doubt I'm doing the right thing by pursuing my love of writing. It was the missing link that brought balance to my life. Now I have a beautiful, albeit fussy, new person to love, but I also know that I don't have to give up on what fulfills me.

You knew I was going to relate this to writing, right? It's a lesson for all of us really. So many things can eat our time and energy (like a newborn baby that doesn't let you sleep). But if it's important enough, you find a way. Don't give up. Even if you're sidetracked for a while. Keep at it. Because if it's as important to you as it is to me, it's worth it. 

Ironically I won't be able to comment for a couple of days due to the Jewish New Year. Those of you who celebrate it - happy Rosh Hashanah! Those of you who don't, to quote Arnold - I'll be back! And be sure to come back next week for a giveaway and review you won't want to miss.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar