Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NEW FOR FEBRUARY and PEGGY'S AWARD WINNING POUND CAKE



Here we are loves....the second month of Winter....
it's a rather short- lived month and we celebrate
Valentine's Day with our sweethearts!
Let's take a little looky-loo around the house 
and see what's new at Estelle's.....


Here's a new winter themed puzzle which I bought
for the darling....even though it was only 500 pieces,
it was a bit challenging.....


The scene is just beautiful....


the homes, the barns, the trees, the ice skaters and horse drawn sleigh....
I just want to transport myself into this gorgeous little village.....


I came across this beautiful berry colander
which is a new addition to Ree Drummond's line....


This is such a sweet cottage pattern and makes
for a beautiful table presentation of fresh berries....


Fresh strawberries remind me so much of summer
and those delightful strawberry pies.....

or perhaps....combine them with a glorious pound cake....


This recipe was featured in MISSISSIPPI MAGAZINE 2009



This family recipe is the specialty of
Peggy Shivers in Collins, Mississippi


It's just a fact, that Southern girls
make THE BEST food in the entire country!


I love using wax warmers throughout our home...
this WoodWick Humidor fragrance is delightful.....


This is a new addition for my wax warmers in the kitchen!


I have had this one for many years and still just love it!


I decided the darling was in need of a new morning coffee mug
and fell in love with this one which complimented my blue and white theme
I am currently in love with.....
a mug needs to be the desirable size and feel good in your hands, don't you think?


And.....yes, I did it again....
I found two new mugs that I could not resist.....


I also needed some new tea towels and I was really
drawn to this set from the Pioneer Woman...
they are adorable together when hung on the oven door.....


These have a bit of sweet country vibe don't you think?


So cute for February!



And.....is this not the sweetest little pitcher ever?
Lemon themed kitchen ware is very popular right now...
I love pairing blue and yellow together......


Just like this past vignette I created a few years ago......


Miss M and Luke the Duke are coming to visit
this month, so I am choosing to try out a new recipe
from my Half Baked Harvest Cookbook....


This sounds about perfect.....
Luke is a delight to cook for as he has a rather
sophisticated palate for a child.....


Our sweet Mae Mobley will be 10 years of April 1.....I can hardly believe it!


Miss M and Piper Rose took a 3-mile walk the other day
and passed by this beautiful horse farm...
I tell you, Georgia is such a BEAUTIFUL state......


And.....California Bo, is sitting pretty on his Mom's new designer pillow...
what a little prince he is!!!



Hope y'all are doing well and are enjoying your Winter days.....
be blessed and be kind

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar