Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Into the Abyss!

Sometimes you get a weird commission which you just can't resist. My other half (as some of you might know) teaches English, which means she get a lot of kids coming up to her with their novels wot they've written. Pretty cute, right? Anyway, this one kid heard that I drew for a living, so he and the missus hatched a plan where I would draw his book's "cover" for him.

This was the brief:

A fireball in the middle of the page, stone above, water forming a loop around the side and something suggestive of wind at the bottom.

And this was the final thing:



It's not as finished as I would like, but I was advised by smarter heads than mine not to work too hard on it, as it was supposed to be a bit of fun. Which it was!

He's going to see this pic tomorrow - hope he likes it.

I think the lightning is a nice touch.

D

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar