I love St. Patrick's Day - I knew I had some Irish in me, but when I did my DNA test found out I'm 49% British Isles! Now I can officially celebrate this holiday. :-)
My little collection of St. Patrick's Day decorations that I found a few years ago. This little girl is carrying a basket full of clover!
The little boy has golden buckles on his shoes and hat.
I love the message on this decoration - "Live, Laugh, Dance".
My little bunny girl that is knitting fits in my St. Pats things because of the clover designs in green on her dress. :-)
The markings on the bottom tell about her.
I also wear some jewelry for St. Pats - I made the 4 leaf clover earrings using Swarovski crystals - on the top I added an Oregon Sunstone bead. I also made the gold hoops myself - it's pretty easy to make with a loop on one end and a turned up point on the other end. I made the hoops like 30 years ago and they've held up well to almost daily wearing.
I found this adorable Irish hat charm on the Brighton website so I wear it as a necklace on my chain.
When you open up the top of the hat you find a pile of gold coins! :-)
I love the detail in this charm.. there is a feather stuck in the hatband and it curves up over the top and becomes the loop on top where the ring is to hang it on your chain.
I took a closeup of a new bud on my little pot of Cyclamen.. isn't it cute?
Lastly, my sister Denise sent me a link to this activity - it's called The Ides of Trump. You send a postcard to the President at the White House to let him know what you think of how he's doing. I drew a pink Pussyhat on my vintage postcard to send. My message on the back is... "You're fired!". :-) I will send this today.
The latest thing 45 did was accuse Barack Obama of wire-tapping his phones at Trump Tower. That has now been disproven - the president lies at the drop of the hat.
The health care bill has been looked over and it's a disaster - millions of people will lose health care and get this - the rich will receive a tax break and my question is, WHY should a Health Care Bill have anything to do with tax breaks for the wealthy?? What????
I'm slightly better than I was. I'm still coughing with bronchitis, but hopefully I'm on the uphill side of this. It's raining here.. how is it where you are? ((hugs)), Teresa :-)










0 Yorumlar