My friend Mark Redfield, the actor (Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, The Death of Poe) and I were seen in a local news video the opening day of the Famous Monsters con. It was shot around 7:00 a.m., long before the convention opened. I was amazed at how smooth Mark was after having gotten very little sleep the night before. But here, see for yourself:
I'm even seen at the end. (I was there only because I had my android body on and had volunteered to help drive people over to the TV station.)
Mark is an amazing talent. He acts, directs and writes-- and paints cartoons! It's a fresh way to do cartoon work-- most are drawn and inked, or painted by airbrush. Or, increasingly, colored with a computer program. I don't see anyone cartooning with paint and brush, and I like what Mark is doing. Here's a link to more of his stuff.
I love my new blog banner-- and it's by Mark (with text and a wee bit o' modification by me.) I am very proud to feature it.

0 Yorumlar