Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lately


Can we have 4-day weeks more often?! This abbreviated week has flown by, I cannot believe we are almost to another weekend. YAY! Tomorrow is my fiancé's birthday so we will be celebrating that all weekend! 

I am glad to see we will have nicer weather this coming weekend. This past holiday weekend was a real bummer- it was very cold and rainy every day except for Monday so it put a real damper on all of our plans! Plus, my fiancé was on his bachelor party in Colorado, so it was just me and Hen all weekend! Luckily, Monday was pretty nice so I was able to go to the club and sit by the pool for a few hours! 

Wearing: This is the summer Sweater of my dreams. The quality is truly amazing and it is SO soft and cozy. I am wearing it as I type this, actually. I have a size small and the fit is perfect. Oversized but still polished. 

Eating: Trader Joe's has dill pickle mustard and it is the best thing I have ever tasted. If you like pickles, this is totally for you. YUM. I have been trying to put it on everything, ha!! But I also think it would be so interesting used in a salad dressing. I haven't tested that out yet, but plan to do so! 

Drinking: The number one book on my summer reading list is 'The People We Meet on Vacation'. I keep seeing rave reviews about this book! 

Sale: I only just recently 'remembered' RueLaLa. I used to shop there a ton when I was in my younger 20's and just kind of forgot about it. For a while, they really didn't have much, but lately, I have been getting Ads on social media platforms and I end up clicking through because they have so many brands I love at great prices. Two brands I have spotted recently are Pamela Munson (cute summer bags) and J. McLaughlin! There is also a huge selection of men's stuff if you are on the hunt for Father's Day gift ideas! I don't think you have to be invited to shop anymore, I think you can just sign up, but here's an invite, just in case you do need one! 

Watching:
 I watched the Friends reunion on HBO and it was SO good. I seriously teared up watching it! 

Listening: I came across a new-to-me jazz playlist this week and have been listening to it nonstop! 
Loving: Tuckernuck just launched a sport collection and I love EVERYTHING. Seriously it's all too good. I will report back once I get a few pieces in to review the quality and all of that, but my first impression is that it will be awesome! 
Wanting: Not too much on my radar this week! I just ordered these white jeans so I'll report back once I get them! 

Pittsburgh: Art's fest kicks off Friday! 

Quoting: 'Great Minds Discuss Ideas. Average Minds Discuss Events. Small Minds Discuss People.' - Eleanor Roosevelt// See more of my favorites, here.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar