Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE BEAUTY SPOT : Skin Science

THE BEAUTY SPOT : Skin Science

So it's my second week using the 24 hour Bio Active cream. I'm noting a difference in my skin. It seems clear and brighter then it was before. I am using the cream in the morning and evening before I go to bed each night and I have to say other people have commented on how much brighter my skin seems. Considering the late nights I am having trying to get this book finished, I should be in bits with dark circles - but I am actually not!
It's definately the start of my search to find the perfect skincare routine. I am waaaaay too flippant about it. I should be more observant. I mean, I'm 26, a smoker and I enjoy working late on computers - what part of that suggests I am going to age gracefully and with hardly any wrinkles! It's about prevention and not leaving it too late.

I'm going to keep going for another 2 weeks then I have products to review from Bare Minerals, Models Own and Lush.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar