Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Even More Revlon Displays

When I did that last display post, I forgot to include the one for Perplex. A comment from Serena reminded me that I had snapped a photo of that display when I saw it at Ulta. Perplex is Revlon's version of Chanel Paradoxal. I've only seen it at Ulta and at one CVS. It's a small display, with eight bottles of that one color, and made of paperboard.



Speaking of small displays, I spotted two others from Revlon (these aren't cardboard, though) while doing a Walgreens tour last night. First, there was a compact version of Heavenly Metals (the bigger one is in that last display entry). I think it had all the same polish colors in it, but as this one was also on a shelf above my head, I can't say for certain.



I also saw Suede Rhapsody in that same compact size (the bigger version has been around for several months; there's picture of that in this entry). Since this one was on a shelf at a normal height, I could see that it had the same four polishes as in the bigger one.



I even saw yet another Top Speed display; it was the tabletop size as shown in the last display entry but had a different assortment of colors than that one. I dont have a picture because it was almost empty and the color names were printed in silver text on clear plastic, so not very legible. I think that's quite enough from Revlon for now.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar