Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The new Barry M nail varnish textures

So I treated myself to a new nail varnish yesterday and I'm really sorry I did. The color looks pretty cool there but the texture is a different story.
I know that the nail varnish, which was from Barry M, was labelled as a weird texture but the bottle didn't really say what it was. I decided to take a gamble and try it.
Waste of time!
The varnish has this horrific gravel type texture to it. It feels as if I got sand in my nail varnish. I popped on a base coat and thank god I did! It feels like its wrecking my nails. So I've had it on one day and so far it appears to be going patchy, flaking off my nails and the rough texture of the varnish absorbs dirt and colors.
I can see where the nail varnish has absorbed dirt into the color. It's disgusting. I'm dreading trying to remove it.
I've never had a bad experience with Barry M - especially the nail varnish - so I'm a bit surprised. It feels horrible. I feel like I've got bits stuck in the varnish.

Waste of money.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar