Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pnk & Black Midweek Mani ♥

Hi guys ! How is everyone week going so far ? My week has been super busy, and I'm really not in the mood for today, just feel overtired and in need of some extra energy. And the mosquito's munching me in the evenings are really no fun either.

Today I'm showing you a fun mani I've been wearing this week. I loved the end result of the stamping on the black, really gorgeous .

For this mani I used two coats of Tip Top Sherbet Angel (although in the photos I did notice a little VNL , but it's really not that noticeable in real life ) , and the accent nail I used Loreal Black Swan, and stamped with Salon Express plate 18 and Konad Special White Polish ♥ I love the girlyness and simplicity of this mani -
What colour are YOU wearing on your nails at the moment ? Anyone here taking part in the Black Friday support mani against woman and child abuse ?? I'll be posting mine on Friday on the blog . If you should do a mani too, feel free to email / tweet me a photo, or even leave the link here and I'll gladly check it out on Friday ♥

Have a awesome Wednesday ! ♥

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar