Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NAIL ART IDEAS LINK UP - Pink Christmas


Hi guys ! Happy Monday . Anyone else finishing up work this week ? I am , and I really can't wait to just relax .

My awesome friend Voni from ForTheLoveofNailArt took over the Nail Art Ideas Link Up, and of course it being December AND having a little more free time, I decided to join in the fun. And of course Voni did ask me nicely on Instagram ... ;) 

The first prompt is a Pink Christmas. I was inspired by THIS photo I saw on Instagram of a Pink Christmas Glittr did and knew I had to re-create it.

So onto my nails -

For this mani I used :

OPI If You Moust You Moust
Essence Wild White Ways
OPI Servin' Up The Sparkle
China Glaze Glistening Snow
Silver Star

Hope you have an awesome week ! Next week's theme is Wrapping Up The Presents ... Exciting !

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar