Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Moyou Nails Review

Polish and Plate 


Just 3 more reviews left for Moyou Nails, and I can't believe how quick I have got through them. Today I have a Christmassy style plate and the polish is most definitely perfect for Christmas too.


Green is not normally a colour I'd choose to paint my nails as some shades clash with my skin tone. But this one is super pretty. Swatched here with 2 coats and no topcoat. A perfect shade of green.


Plate 96 has some very pretty full nail images. A good mix of designs, Christmas jumper, hearts and 2 different styles of numbers.


I wanted to try all these images on my newly shaped and filed nails, so painted 2 mails red and 2 white. The jumper and hearts I stamped over the red polish, the numbers over the white. Shown here before topcoat.


The polish stamped perfectly over the white, and is clearly visible over the red. But once I applied topcoat, it really brought the colours together..



I will admit I really wasn't expecting to like the red and green, but wow was I wrong. Love everything about the polish and plate this week.
I have a 20 % discount code that you can enter at the checkout.

I'm looking forward to starting Christmas mani's and will so he using these 2 items. To see the other polishes and plates visit Moyou Nails or follow them on FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+.
Stay safe and much love....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar