Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Another Award!

The wonderful Mrs Eye Can See has given me the honest scrap award!! She is a wonderful lady, and her blog really displays that! Thank MECS!
So here are 10 things you don't know about me:

1. I am terrified of sharp objects, particularly needles. Believe me, you don't want to be with me at the doctors!
2. I used to play the piano and the violin
3. I love winter plaids, and wish I was a little girl again just so I could wear those pretty plaid Christmas dresses
4. I have a love/hate relationship with jeans. I think they look great on, they are fun to buy, but I HATE wearing them.
5. I LOVED high school
6. I like getting dressed up for any occasion; If it was appropriate to wear a gown to the grocery store, I so would.
7. I am a self proclaimed neat freak
8. I hate drinking my calories, I always drink diet anything (even if it is bad for me). I actually get mad if I drink something with calories in it. I'd rather eat a bowl of ice cream than have a Starbucks drink or a Coke.
9. I am obsessed with Harry Potter and Twilight. I just can't get enough of either of them.
10. If I could live anywhere in the world, I would stay right where I am. I love the city I live in with all of my heart.

So this is how I am going to go about this award, If you have never received an award before, then I am giving this one to you! I can't wait to read about 10 things that I don't know about you! Enjoy!

Yours,
sCe

p.s. stay tuned for more college tips, and some more fun surprises!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar