Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

W7 - Pink Dazzle, swatch

My second pink post of the day and as you remember it's still United in Pink and also Pink Thursday.

Here I'm showing W7 - Pink Dazzle. I really like W7, which is an english brand and I got a few of them but haven't ordered since the UK post went totally bananas. Any one who knows if that issue has cleared up? Back to Pink Dazzle, it's metallic cerise glitter in a clear base and I used 4 coats for this and then 2 or 3 coats of top coat to make it glossy instead of gritty. I think it tends to look a bit thick on the nail and layering could also be a good choice. I like this polish even though I wish that the glitter could have been finer. And oh, I also got Purple Dazzle and Green Dazzle laying around from the same collection.







What do you think about Pink Dazzle? Anything for you?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar