Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Digit-al Dozen Does Black: Skittlette


Welcome to the start of what is going to be a dark, dark week!  This week is definitely something a long way from my usual light and bright manis, but when you do a nail art challenge you really do step away from your usual manis.  For the next five days I will have five all black manis for The Digit-al Dozen.  Today's mani I have a bit of a mixed bag of a mani.  There is some textures and sheer polishes plus matte.  

For this mani I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence (which is nearly completely empty ahhh!), OPI Emotions (the textured polish), Emily de Molly's Black Sheer Tint (this was originally a custom but I am pretty sure she sells it now) and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  The stamping design is from Pueen Cosmetics Halloween Party 01 stamping plate.




I am currently loving matte manis at the moment so couldn't resist mattifying this mani.  I seriously love it.


I am so excited to see what the other girls have come up with for their first mani.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar