Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Revlon Skittlette Mani ♥

Hi guys ! Hope you all had a stunning weekend. Mine was busy , Alex's birthday is Saturday and I'm a busy body planning all the details...

Today I'm showing you a skittlette mani I did using the Revlon 3D For Jewel Appliques Wild Flowers . For this mani I used the set called Brocade Garden , this is a gorgeous pink girly flowery design. 

The appliques doesn't dry out as these aren't made of nail polish. The strip sizes are also pretty versatile (I  have small nail beds and struggle to find sizes that fit usually ) but didn't have any issues here. The design also has a bit of a 3D effect with the dark pink flowers, which is pretty cool . The set comes with 16 strips , so enough for a full mani or use as accent nails like I did. I found these pretty easy to use . Just be careful if you want to top coat these beauties... Seche Vite and quick drying top coats don't blend well with them. But any normal top coat will work perfectly. I wore this look for three days and had no issues with the strips lifting , I did seal mine with a top coat though. 

For the other nails I used 2 of the Revlon Perfumerie range - The Yellow is Sunlit Grass and the gorgeous pink is African Tea Rose. I reviewed them both HERE . And added two golden studs on two of the pink nails. 

So let me share the look with you guys ...
I really liked the outcome... even with the yellow . These packs retail for R89,95 each comes in a bunch of fun designs to choose from. As I mentioned earlier, I do prefer them for accent nails , but these would make an fantastic special occasion nails .

How was your weekend ??
*The polishes was provided for me for review but any opinions about the product/s are my own*

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar