Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

No h8

Bullying can never be justified and therefor I joining this campaign. My fellow bloggers have all written fabulous text about this and I agree with them. I'm also glad that we in the nail blogging community have a friendly spirit amongst everyone and I hope that will continue and spread because to day there are so many forms of bullying, especially now with the internet. And in some ways it's almost worse now than before, now it's so simple to write a text, or even anonymous write something hurtful to someone over the internet. Never considering how the person in the other end will feel.

Here's my purple contribution:

The purple polish is one from Paris Memories and the silver lines creating the net pattern is made with L.A. Colors Art Deco - Silver.
Hope you like it! :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar