Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Gerard Butler has a crush on Priyanka Chopra

Priyanka Chopra has apparently made many friends in the West in the course of releasing her music album and also during her visits there. One such friend seems to be very much smitten by our PeeCee.

Gerard Butler once almost missed his flight in his desire to meet the new pop star Priyanka. He says, "Last year, Priyanka was here (US) and I was going out of town to a wedding. I stay in Malibu and she was coming to party at Malibu and I couldn`t meet. I was even thinking of missing the plane and going and saying hello because I hadn`t seen her in a long time. But we are in touch all the time." He also adds, "I am still single because I am waiting for Priyanka Chopra".

Well, we think it might very much be a prince from the West for our desi mem this time.

Gerard Butler has a crush on Priyanka Chopra
Gerard Butler has a crush on Priyanka Chopra

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar