Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Picture Polish - Nougat

Hi guys ! Happy Tuesday ! 

As you may or may not know , We ♥ Nail Art is now the exclusive dealer for piCture pOlish in South Africa. When I first heard the brand was going to be available in SA , I rushed over to pre-order 4 shades for myself . (If you want to know what other 4 shades I got.. I posted a picture on Instagram HERE )

As you know, and I mentioned about a billion times on here, I LOVE nude nail polishes. So it was no secret that I NEEDED to try out a nude polish (or two ... ) from the range. 

piCture pOlish Nougat is a gorgeous beige nude creme polish. The formula ... *swoon* is perfection - it applies like butter and was soooo easy to work with. I used two coats with top coat in the swatches below. Seriously - I can't put into words how amaze-balls the formula is. 

piCture pOlish Nougat is one of the newer released polishes from piCture pOlish.

So onto the swatches :


We  ♥ Nail Art also sells Mo You stamping plates, as well as some gorgeous piCture pOlish polishes. I seriously can't wait to order some more of these polishes.

Have you tried piCture pOlish yet ? Any one you like to try ?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar