Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

China Glaze - Split Perso-Nail-Ity

Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a nice weekend... Mine wasn't the best of weekends, but hoping this week turns out to be a little less hectic.

Today I'm showing you an awesome China Glaze polish again . This time it's Split-Perso-Nail-Ity from the China Glaze Tranzitions range. This range is soooo cool ! The main colour is how it looks in the bottle, then , when you apply top coat, it magically transforms into a fun colour. This range was bought out to simplify nail art for beginners, but I still had tons of fun creating a fun dotty look to show you guys.

I started of with two coats of Split-Perso-Nail-Ity. Then on the ring finger I applied top coat. I then dotted with some top coat on the other nails for the darker dots. And then dotted some Split-Perso-Nail-Ity on the ring finger as accent. And rounded it off with a cute silver rhinestone.

So let me share this dotty look with you -
I really love how this is two polishes in one... I cant even explain how much I love this manicure.. Although next time I will use another top coat instead of Seche Vite, since it did make some of the dots shrink a little bit, but nothing too serious. ♥

Do you love this dotty look as much as I do ?

Hope everyone has a fantastic week ahead !

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar