Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dreaming about Chloe




Often when broke I find myself visiting netaporter.com because I can't help it. I need to dream....I need to fantasize that someday, popping onto the site will result in me FINALLY owning a Chloe dress or a Johnathon Saunders...anything really.
so on my travels today I stopped for a moment or two to peruse the Chloe collection. While I'm not normally the type of girl who could pull off Chloe, as I have a punk streak which means I'm kept in band T-shirts and want to dye my hair purple in the next few weeks.

There was something a bit bad ass about the new pieces though. I think even though there was a lot of girly nude shades, given a bit of an edge with a healthy dose of leather...mm....
I didn't even realise leather could look so smart. I think as a fabric I've reduced it to the nights out, fashion shorts or bedroom activities! But I could safety see myself wearing these. Had I the bones of three grand to spare....
Until then I suppose I am reduced to waiting for the high street to catch on. That would be nice....
If you do have three grand, then netaporter.com have a wonderful selection, enjoy....grrrr!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar