Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Check out the Louise Gray for Topshop collection!

 Argh! Just as I make a New Years resolution to start minding my spending - along come Topshop with a new designer collection - and its good! I reported a few months ago that Topshop would be collaborating with Louise Gray on a new collection - and here is it!
 It's not for the faint of heart as most of the designs feature bright colors, mental designs and sequins but if your the type of girl who enjoys a good sequin then your in for a treat!
 The collection features six key pieces designed in Gray's usual mental style! It has been designed to launch alongside her beauty collection. I hope it involves something to make your eyebrows a different color. I already do that using face paint and lipstick. Would LOVE a gel in those colors to get a sharper look.
 
"I have been working with the team since they first sponsored my collection through NEWGEN a few years ago, and it was great to create this collection with them. The dresses and tops are all totally covered in sequins and I made them to go dancing in. My mainline collections have always been about pushing optimism, colour and fun and I wanted to bring that to the Topshop collection as well. I want the Topshop girl to stay out all night in it!"
 There are no dates attached to this one yet but I would imagine it's going to be late September /early October as they will want to get in there before the H&M collaboration with Maison Martin Margiela which launches in November.

I'm not sure if I would actually wear any of the collection. I think it's  a little outlandish - even for me! I think my daysof wearing a collection like this are long behind me. It's cool but I don't think it translates that well to the wet weather of Ireland and the cold streets of Dublin!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar