Press Sample
Polish Con comes back to Chicago in September, and each week, brands will be participating in the Road to Polish Con. This is a build up to the main event! I'm still trying to decide if I can make it work and go, but I probably won't decide until right before. LOL.
| Alter Ego Enamels Does the Ducky Derby |
Does the Ducky Derby: 2 coats. I adore this color! It reminds me of citrine as it's between a yellow and lime green. I personally love this color! I was surprised by the opacity of the color! It went on beautifully in two coats. Alter Ego's polishes have been getting better and better!
| Alter Ego Enamels Does the Ducky Derby |
| Alter Ego Enamels Does the Ducky Derby |
In direct sunlight, oomph! I love the citrine color! It's so pretty!
| Alter Ego Enamels Does the Ducky Derby |
| Alter Ego Enamels Does the Ducky Derby |
Alter Ego Enamels Does the Ducky Derby retails for $10 and will be available on this week until August 19.
Purchase the Polish Con polish HERE.
Alter Ego Body Care Products: SHOP, Facebook, Instagram
Products in the post were provided for honest opinion.
Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

0 Yorumlar