Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

RECESSION? My arse!

Ok kids! It's time for my bestest game ever!!! Recession, my arse! Basically every week from now until I feel like stopping. Which could be never, I am taking a weekly stroll around the online stores to see what is selling and what is....well, just a little bit crazy money. So this weeks winners are :

Best Selling designer : Jason Wu! With not one, not two but three sold out dresses! Holy shite! And two of them are shit looking!

Most Expensive and pointless piece : Jason Wu! Again! A double winner this week with his boring pink summery dress which is REALLY not worth €2,000. Really not.

Piece I'd totally buy if I had the money : The Row (Newly featuring on this blog) chiffon coat - but first I'd have to figure out what a storm belt is and how you use one.

Piece I really really can't understand how it sold out : That fuck ugly shirt from Pucci. Seriously? I know it's Xmas and grans need shirts for presents. But that shirt is ROTTEN. I mean it. not semi rotten but this one is right to the core of rotten.

So there you go. Another week, Another shameless display of money throwing. Who will win next week. Tune in and see! In the meantime get commenting and tell me who you think you'd buy if you had all the money in the world / inheritance/ rich sugar daddy/ whatevers.....

Jason Wu - Red silk and chiffon maxi dress €3,054.

Jason Wu - Cotton blend tweed dress - €1,062 - ( Have to say, I thought this tweed dress would be a lot more expensive given that his pink dress below is actually stupid money for a basic dress with a meh print on it )

Joseph suede shirt - €936 (Why would you want a shirt made of suede?)
Jil Sander taffeta pleated skirt - €625. ( Bit dull for all that cash no? )
Miu Miu camel cashmere jumper with bow back - €511
Gucci silk jumpsuit - €1,535. ( Seriously - WHO bought this? Its rotten!!! I don't care if Victoria Beckham LOVES the jumpsuit, this is just wrong!!! On so many fucking levels!!! I shudder to think about it. Anyway, I don't shudder for long because there is much much worse to come )
Jason Wu printed pink dress - €2,046 ( Are all rich fashionistas off on holidays already that this CLEARLY summer print and color is already gone? )
Marc Jacobs quilted bag - €283
Pucci printed blouse - €598 (jesus what a horrible print)

The Row - Storm belted (what in the name of god is a storm belt?) wool and silk chiffon coat €1,062

Burberry Prorsum Crochet cotton dress - €2042

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar