Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

31DC2013 Day 9; Rainbow stripes on gray

As I said yesterday I'm back home and that means one negative and one positive things. The positive thing is that I have like zillions of more colors, brushes and formulas to choose from, the negative thing is that I seriously have better photo opportunities there, their kitchen is seriously fool-proof when it comes to nail photographing, plus that I can go out side and pose my nails to all beautiful flowers. In addition to that I think that today's nails and photos looks extra sloppy and bad. The thing I don't like is that my striping colors have different formulas; both creme, jelly and shimmer and it would have popped more with only creme. Anyhow, I liked my idea with a gray background and with the colors like an almost funky french on the tips.




Polishes used:
Nordic Cap - NP24
Various shades of Sure Promise, shown at picture.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar